Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Mary Kay Journey Starts!! 😍😍

Assamualaikum & Good Morning!!

Haaaii.. saya Alia, your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant.

Just signed up in March 2017 (end of March) actually. 😁😁

I LOVE doing this. I do this as my part time job. Bukan la saje2 isi masa lapang. Xde lapang mane pun. Tp lebih kpd PASSION & to GAIN SIDE INCOME.

Saya suka kpd kecantikan. Oh2. Org ckp, kecantikan dalaman tu lg penting drpd luaran. So, why not we balance it? Win-win situation la kan?

Kala lu perasan, previously i did posted on Shiseido. Bukan la i nk clp produk tu x berkualiti. Hehe. Bukan2. It's just, if i can kill 2 birds at 1 time, why not?

Means, dpt kulit sihat & cantik, at the same time blh dpt side income. Peerrgghh.. sape yg xnak, kan?

It is just my beginning. Doakan I will hv a smooth journey in this industry. Direct selling is not easy. But no success without a hard work. Kan?

Wait for my next updates on my Mary Kay journey & products, ok?? 😘😘

Alia 💋 - 0135841989
#marykaybeautyconsultant

No comments:

Post a Comment