Here we go... today is the second day of Ramadhan... it looks like I am dehydrated. I try to keep fasting. But it seems I am getting weaker... and weaker... islam itu indah.. memudahkan umatnya.. memberikan kemudahan kepada ibu mengandung untuk berbuka andai puasa memberikan kemudaratan kepada keduanya... I am worried that I will faint soon as I have a low blood pressure. Thus, I cancel my plan to break fast with my colleagues and go home instead.
It is not easy for me though. I bought nasi ayam and soya panas at bazaar and with basmalah, I ate it. Sooobbss.. pity me.. it's already 5.30pm but unfortunately I can't hold it in. And after minutes I finished my meal, I run to the toilet howl and vomit. Yeaahhh... it's coming.. repeatedly bloated. Sooobbbss... it is really not good. :((
I cried by myself as I have to endure it alone. I just simply want my hubby to be with me. :''(( I need you badly.. I cried loudly but no one heard me. I drink mineral water to keep calm my tummy but I doesn't help me at all. I go to the toilet again and again.. such a pain...
Baby... please... be a nice one to me.. I want to eat so you can eat mine too.. but if I am keep bloating... what will happen to you?? Mommy and daddy love you, my dear.. be a good kid, please... I just can't handle this anymore.. pity me, sayang...
I have to eat medicin2 to ensure you are just okey in my womb... please... I beg you..
And for you my husband... please understand... if I said I am sad.. I am sick.. I am lonely.. what I really need is.. your phone call.. that's it.. I just want to hear your voice. .. to persuade me... *sigh*
I just simply need you...
-NAAS-
No comments:
Post a Comment